Sorry about last week, my mind wasn’t in it due to problems at work and home, I was in a pretty big slump mentally but seem to be coming out of the other side now. Not 100% but I am better, I genuinely smiled today, woop woop! Anyway on with the update.
* pen making
I have had to slow down the pen making as I am afraid I am going to burn out. I am still working on the new model and I think I have nailed the getting facets to line up once the cap and barrel are screwed together. I have been using different materials to make them too and I have decided I am going to have 5 ready for the first show. I received the pen boxes for them today and they only just fit in them. I am making them out of different materials as I said before, I have one in [acrylic](https://i.imgur.com/yRQiUQQ.jpg), one in my [own pen blank](https://i.imgur.com/e0jDMuq.jpg) and I have one from a [brooks blank](https://i.imgur.com/TYFjWvh.jpg). I am going to make one from an erinoid acrylic which has a sort of pebbly effect to it which I think will look excellent and I am going to attempt to make one out of an ebonite with some sort of ripples of colour through it. The ebonite will be the biggest challenge as when polished it shows every. Single. Tiny. Scratch.
I have been doing a lot of work with brooks blanks too. I have recently posted one from [water lilly koi](https://i.imgur.com/C8GUl4V.jpg) , One from [cenote](https://i.imgur.com/IQ2A9gO.jpg) and the one that I showed before. Today as well I have just finished one made from Warm Primary manipulation which is for a client. [Here](https://i.imgur.com/m0BKodF.jpg) it is along with an acrylic pen and a pen made from my own blanks.
Bit of a short one today. Brain still is not really with it but I managed to get one out for you guys.
As always take care of yourselves and your loved ones.