Ordering a custom pen is as easy as filling out the below form:
If i haven’t contacted you about your order within 24 hours please feel free to email me at email@example.com
Follow the below steps:
Click here to check out our standard designs
or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to me about something more bespoke
Choose your grip section
Choose yourself a Material (click the pictures to go to the materials page)
I am always looking to try out new materials so if you have a suggestion or want a specific material please let me know. Just no polyester please.
The three nib systems i can use are JOWO, BOCK and SCHMIDT
Take a look at my designs and decide which is best for you
(once more click the images to go to the designs page)
Uk Postage: Free
Worldwide postage: case by case basis
(all international packages will have tracking)
What is included in your order?
- A hand made fountain pen to your specifications.
- An international converter which fills via a piston a smaller converter is available for smaller pens.
- A steel size #6 nib of either JOWO, Bock or Schmidt, these are available in a variety of sizes and finishes. Other nibs are available but will cost extra.
- A protective cover for your pen in transit, these can be reused.
- Fully Recyclable packaging that your pen is sent with
- Special delivery postage which require a signature, uk postage is free, worldwide is on a case by case basis
- A 1 on 1 design workshop with myself where we can go over what you want from the design of your pen, which materials you want me to use and any custom options you want if you so desire.
- Once the work has begun you will get a chance to alter the pen design at any point before the polishing process has started.
- After sale support if you have any issues with your pen, if there are problems with your nib i will endeavor to help.
- My eternal gratitude for choosing me to make your pen.
Just remember that you are the centre of the process, it all hinges on your decisions so that you get exactly what you want. I look forward to working with you and making something you will love. Below you will find images of work I have done for people.